Exhibitor bookings for the 2024 Show are now open. Our Exhbitor Guide can be found below together with links to booking forms.
Exhibiting at Crick Boat Show
Organised by leading media outlet for the inland waterways, Waterways World and backed by Canal & River Trust, Crick Boat Show is the biggest inland waterways event of the year, receiving over 26,000 visitors during the course of the Show.
In addition to opportunities to promote your business or organisation on the ground, the Show offers the widest and deepest reach to the inland waterways community of any media organisation. Build your presence in advance via our 50,000+ audience, during and after the show, combining digital, social media, print and PR.
The event brings together every facet of the inland waterways community - waterways users, prospective boat owner and industry. Whether your objective is to sell more, meet new and old customers, increase your leads, or to network – the show offers solutions to grow your business.
Trade & Preview Day offers a unique and focussed opportunity for you to meet with industry professionals, develop relationships and source products and services to enhance your business. Read more about Trade & Preview Day
How we reach our consumer and trade audience
- Extensive and targeted digital marketing campaigns including Google Search, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Dedicated email promotions to our database of 14,000 opted-in inland boaters, prospective boat buyers and Crick visitors.
- Canal & River Trust email promotions to boat owners and Friends of CRT plus social media support
- Print advertising in Waterways World – the world’s best selling inland waterways magazine
- Crick Boating Times – free newspaper devoted to the Show with a total distribution of over 60,000 copies across the inland waterways and supermarkets within a 60 mile radius of Crick
- Dedicated and extensive PR campaign to specialist boating, national and regional press.
Exhibition space is priced to suit all budgets and comes as part of an enhanced exhibitor package.
Your exhibitor benefits:
All exhibition bookings come complete with a number of benefits, included in the price:
• A number of free weekend show passes*
• Free listing on the Exhibitors page of this website with a link to your own website - year round listing
• Free listing in official printed Show Guide
• Special rates on entry tickets for your guests
• Advertising and sponsorship packages available
• Priority advance booking for our on-site camping and online moorings
• Access to the VIP Marquee
• Free exhibitor car parking
*Number depends on the type and size of exhibit
If you’d like to find out more about exhibiting at the Crick Boat Show 2024, simply contact Ian Sharpe firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01283 742 977.