Crick Boat Show is the ideal opportunity to showcase your business. Located in the scenic setting of one of the country’s most sought-after marinas, and with an extensive range of boats, boating businesses and waterway activities, Crick Boat Show is the only inland boat show and is the focal point of the inland waterways calendar.
To enquire about being an exhibitor at Crick Boat Show 2020 email email@example.com
2019 is the 20th Crick Boat Show
Building on the sucess of the established Saturday to Monday Show, we are marking the 20th Show with a new Trade & Preview Day on the preceding Friday. For exhbitors who wish to take part for the three regular Show days, we have reserved a large number of spaces by introducing zones to the Show site. See the Exhbitor Guide for full information.
Trade & Preview Day, Friday 24 May – New for 2019
The Trade & Preview Day, on the Friday preceding the Show, will offer:
- 3 hours with no public admittance to allow boatbuilders and boating industry suppliers to meet with one another.
- Access from 1pm for a limited number of pre-booked visitors to view boats and talk to specialist equipment and service suppliers in greater depth and at a more relaxed pace.
- An opportunity for exhibitors to spend more time talking to trade press to promote their business and products.
For Trade & Preview Day, the Show site will be zoned (see site plan) to maintain areas available for the traditional three days for exhibitors who do not wish to take part of this extra day.
With a specialised appeal of around 27,000 visitors, averaging £864 in individual spend, plus a full range of fringe activities, including a live music programme and real-ales available in the entertainment and bar area morning 'till night.
Exhibition space is priced to suit all budgets and comes as part of an enhanced exhibitor package.
Your main exhibitor benefits:
All exhibition bookings come complete with a number of benefits, included in the price:
• A number of free weekend show passes*
• Free listing on the Exhibitors page of this website with a link to your own website
• Free listing in official Show Guide
• Special rates on entry tickets for your guests
• Advertising and sponsorship packages available
• Priority advance booking for our on-site camping and online moorings
• Access to the VIP Marquee
• Free exhibitor car parking
*Number depends on the type and size of exhibit