Saturday 27 to Monday 29 May 2023
Trade & Preview Day Friday 26 May
Exhibiting at Crick Boat Show
Organised by leading media outlet for the inland waterways, Waterways World and backed by Canal & River Trust, Crick Boat Show is the biggest inland waterways event of the year, receiving over 26,000 visitors during the course of the Show.
In addition to opportunities to promote your business or organisation on the ground, the Show offers the widest and deepest reach to the inland waterways community of any media organisation. Build your presence in advance via our 50,000+ audience, during and after the show, combining digital, social media, print and PR.
The event brings together every facet of the inland waterways community - waterways users, prospective boat owner and industry. Whether your objective is to sell more, meet new and old customers, increase your leads, or to network – the show offers solutions to grow your business.
Trade & Preview Day (Friday 26 May 2023) offers a unique and focussed opportunity for you to meet with industry professionals, develop relationships and source products and services to enhance your business.
How we reach our consumer and trade audience
• Extensive and targeted digital marketing campaigns including Google Search, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Dedicated email promotions to our database of 12,000 opted-in inland boaters, prospective boat buyers and Crick visitors.
• Canal & River Trust email promotions to boat owners and Friends of CRT plus social media support
• Print advertising in Waterways World – the world’s best selling inland waterways magazine
• Crick Boating Times – free newspaper devoted to the Show with a total distribution of over 60,000 copies across the inland waterways and supermarkets within a 60 mile radius of Crick
• Dedicated and extensive PR campaign to specialist boating, national and regional press including trade title Waterways Network.
• Free Show Guide including exhibitor directory distributed to all Crick visitors.
• Masterclass Theatre – highly popular in 2022 - seminars conducted by exhibitors on a wide range of topics in a dedicated theatre and promoted as a key show feature.
Exhibition space is priced to suit all budgets and comes as part of an enhanced exhibitor package.
Your exhibitor benefits:
All exhibition bookings come complete with a number of benefits, included in the price:
• A number of free weekend show passes*
• Free listing on the Exhibitors page of this website with a link to your own website - year round listing
• Free listing in official printed Show Guide
• Special rates on entry tickets for your guests
• Advertising and sponsorship packages available
• Priority advance booking for our on-site camping and online moorings
• Access to the VIP Marquee
• Free exhibitor car parking
*Number depends on the type and size of exhibit
If you’d like to find out more about exhibiting at the Crick Boat Show 2023, simply contact Ian Sharpe email@example.com or phone 01283 742 977.
Trade & Preview Day, Friday 26 May 2023
The Trade & Preview Day, on the Friday before the Show opens fully to the public gives:
- two hours at the start of the day for boating industry suppliers, customers and boatbuilders to meet each other while there is no public admittance.
- from 12 noon to 6pm, up to 1,000 pre-booked visitors the opportunity to view boats and talk to equipment and service suppliers in depth, but at a relaxed pace.
- more time for exhibitors to promoting their business, products and services to trade press.
- free to attend seminar and workshop sessions on technical and management topics.
- drinks reception for exhibitors at the end of Trade & Preview Day
We have constrained the cost of taking part in Trade & Preview Day with only very modest additional stand costs to that of being at the Show for the three days that are fully open to the public.
For Trade & Preview Day, the Show site is zoned (see site plan) to keep areas available for exhibitors who wish to take part for the traditional three days Satruday to Monday only.
Set up times will be adjusted to manage smoothly those exhibiting for the extra day, while also offering other exhbitors access to the Show site for set up on the Friday and on Satruday morning.