Friday 3 to Sunday 5 June 2022
Trade & Preview Day Thursday 2 June
Crick Boat Show is the ideal opportunity to showcase your business. Located in the scenic setting of one of the country’s most sought-after marinas, and with an extensive range of boats, boating businesses and waterway activities, Crick Boat Show is the biggest inland boat show in the UK, and has been a focal point of the inland waterways calendar for more than 20 years.
After the success of our first Trade & Preview Day, the 2022 Crick Boat Show will again hold this event for inland waterway business visitors and for Preview Day ticket holders on the preceding Thursday.
We also welcome exhbitors who wish to take part only for the Friday to Sunday when the Show is fully open to the public and reserve a large number of spaces for these three days. See the Exhbitor Guide for full information.
Crick Boat Show has a specialised appeal of around 27,000 visitors.
Exhibition space is priced to suit all budgets and comes as part of an enhanced exhibitor package.
Your main exhibitor benefits:
All exhibition bookings come complete with a number of benefits, included in the price:
• A number of free weekend show passes*
• Free listing on the Exhibitors page of this website with a link to your own website
• Free listing in official printed Show Guide
• Special rates on entry tickets for your guests
• Advertising and sponsorship packages available
• Priority advance booking for our on-site camping and online moorings
• Access to the VIP Marquee
• Free exhibitor car parking
*Number depends on the type and size of exhibit
If you’d like to find out more about exhibiting at the Crick Boat Show 2022, simply contact Ian Sharpe firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01283 742 977.
Trade & Preview Day, Thursday 2 June 2022
The Trade & Preview Day, on the Thursday preceding the Show gives:
- two hours at the start of the day for boating industry suppliers, customers and boatbuilders to meet each other while there is no public admittance.
- from 12 noon to 6pm, up to 1,000 pre-booked visitors the opportunity to view boats and talk to equipment and service suppliers in depth, but at a relaxed pace.
- more time for exhibitors to promoting their business, products and services to trade press.
- free to attend seminar and workshop sessions on technical and management topics.
- drinks reception for exhibitors at the end of Trade & Preview Day
We have constrained the cost of taking part in Trade & Preview Day with only very modest additional stand costs to that of being at the Show for the three days that are fully open to the public.
For Trade & Preview Day, the Show site is zoned (see site plan) to keep areas available for exhibitors who wish to take part for the traditional three days Friday to Sunday only.
Set up times will be adjusted to manage smoothly those exhibiting for the extra day, while also offering other exhbitors access to the Show site for set up on the Thursday and on Friday morning.