Trade & Preview Day, Friday 24 May 2024
The Trade & Preview Day, on the Friday before the Show opens fully to the public gives:
- Show access ahead of the Bank Holiday weekend for accredited inland waterway trades people and businesses.
- a relatively quieter day, with restricted public admittance, that will give time for boating industry suppliers, customers and boatbuilders to meet each other.
- controlled visitor numbers - no more than 1,000 pre-booked visitors get an opportunity to view boats and talk to equipment and service suppliers in depth and at a relaxed pace.
- more time for exhibitors to promote their business, products and services to trade press.
- drinks reception for exhibitors at the end of Trade & Preview Day.
We have constrained the cost of taking part in Trade & Preview Day with only very modest additional stand costs to that of being at the Show for the three days that are fully open to the public.
For Trade & Preview Day, the Show site is zoned (see site plan) to keep areas available for exhibitors who wish to take part for the traditional three days Satruday to Monday only.
Set up times and routes are organised to manage smoothly those exhibiting for the extra day, while also offering other exhbitors access to the Show site for set up on the Friday and on Satruday morning.