What have you done to make the 2021 Show covid secure?
Covid-19 precautions at Crick Boat Show August 2021
Even with many people vaccinated, risks from Coivd-19 will still be with us at the time of the Show. The Organisers will, therefore, have in place measures to minimise the potential for covid transmission and we request that visitors, exhibitors, contractors and volunteers work with us to follow these and will maintain vigilance throughout the event.
- There will be increased spacing between exhibitor stands.
- Exhibitors will be requested to maintain good ventilation in their stand areas and to sanitise surfaces as appropriate.
- There will be hand sanitisation stations at the entrances to the Show and at the entrances to the main show strictures. All at the show are asked to use these facilities repeatedly over their time at the Show.
- The Organisers request that visitors, exhibitors, contractors and volunteers are prepared to wear a face mask when in areas where they are in close contact with others and in enclosed spaces such as toilets.
- There will be enhanced cleaning of toilets and campsite showers by a specialist cleaning company.
- Contactless card payment will be available at the ticket office, bar, food outlets and many exhibitor stands. Visitors are encouraged to use contactless payment wherever it is available.
Can we bring our dog(s) to the Show?
Please feel free to bring your canine friends along to the Crick Boat Show.
Dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times. Please do not leave dogs unattended in parked cars. Please take care to clean up after your dog.
I'm registered disabled - what facilities will there be for me at the Show?
A disabled car park area allows easy and quick access to the Show entrance.
Disabled toilets are available in several locations across the Show site. Visitors who are registered as disabled pay the concessionary ticket rate.
As an outdoor event, the Show is held on a mix of grass, where the terrain can be uneven, and surfaced areas. Ground conditions vary according to the weather. All-weather, trackway is laid on all the main walkways of the Show Village and there are access ramps to the marquees. Pathways around the Marina have a top-dressed hardcore surface. Therefore, we recommend that if you are bringing your own wheelchairs and mobility scooters these are suitable for all terrains.
I have a specific query about boating that I'd like to speak with an expert about - will there be someone for me to speak to at the Show?
A number of seminars led by experts cover a wide range of subject areas over the course of the Show. We advise that anyone wishing to talk to an expert attends the appropriate seminars and gets involved in our question and answer sessions.
What are the car parking facilities and charges?
There is plenty of car parking at the Show and there is no charge for this.
I'm travelling by train/bus to the show - how do I find out the local bus and train timetables?
The nearest railway station is Rugby, which is about 7 miles away. Train times and tickets from trainline.com. For buses from Rugby to Crick see rome2rio,com (links open in new window) Please note that no service buses run to Crick on Sunday. There are taxis at Rugby Railway Station.
I've ordered tickets but they've yet to arrive - when should I expect them?
For the August 2021 Show, your wristbands will be delivered in early August. Orders placed between 12 and 15 August will be despatched on Monday 16 August. If you have not received your wristbands by the Thursday before the Show opens, please contact our Burton-on-Trent office on 01283 742970. Please note that this office is closed over the show weekend of Friday 20 to Sunday 22 August
If you have ordered advance tickets that have not arrived, please do still come to the Show; we are able to check and verify all advance ticket purchases at the Show Ticket Office.