Covid-19 precautions at Crick Boat Show August 2021
Even with many people vaccinated, risks from Coivd-19 will still be with us at the time of the Show. The Organisers will, therefore, have in place measures to minimise the potential for covid transmission and we request that visitors, exhibitors, suppliers, contractors and volunteers work with us to follow these and will maintain vigilance throughout the event.
- There will be increased spacing between exhibitor stands.
- Exhibitors will be requested to maintain good ventilation in their stand areas and to sanitise surfaces as appropriate.
- The Organisers request that visitors, exhibitors, contractors and volunteers are prepared to wear a face mask when in areas where they are in close contact with others and in enclosed spaces such as toilets.
- There will be hand sanitisation stations at the entrances to the Show and at the entrances to the main show strictures. All at the show are asked to use these facilities repeatedly over their time at the Show.
- There will be enhanced cleaning of toilets and campsite showers by a specialist cleaning company.
- Contactless card payment will be available at the ticket office, bar, food outlets and many exhibitor stands. Visitors are encouraged to use contactless payment wherever it is available.