About Crick Boat Show
Crick Boat Show is the UK’s biggest inland waterways festival. It takes place each year over the Late May Bank Holiday weekend at Crick Marina on the Grand Union Canal near Daventry in Northamptonshire.
The Show hosts the largest display of new inland boats, both narrowboats and wide beams, and for three days it becomes Britain’s largest chandlery when over 250 exhibitors bring together the complete range of equipment and materials for inland boating.
The first Crick Boat Show was in 2000, and it is now established as a destination for waterways enthusiasts looking to upgrade or improve their boat, for newcomers wanting to get afloat for the first time and for those seeking a day out by the waterways.
The Show is organised by Waterways World magazine in association with the Canal & River Trust and Crick Marina.
The 20th Crick Boat Show will be held in 2019:
- Over 26,000 visitors expected to attend
- More than 280 exhibitors
- 32,000m2 exhibition space
- Food stalls and Real Ale Marquee with live music
- 15 bands and entertainers
- Over 50 boats exhibited, including heritage working boats
- Trip boats offering free boat trips
- Over 300 camping pitches
- Moorings for up to 100 visitor boats on the Grand Union Canal
To download press releases, use the links below.
1 October 2018 – Trade & Preview Day for 2019 Show