Who can apply for Trade Tickets to Crick Boat Show?
Trade ticket registration will open in February 2024
Owners and employees of inland waterway related businesses:
- boatyards, marinas and moorings
- boat builders, fitters, maintenance and repair
- hire fleet operators and agencies
- day and trip boat operators
Suppliers and installers of equipment, fittings and services for inland boating businesses:
- engine, equipment and product manufacturers and suppliers
- specialist finance and insurance companies
- BSS surveyors
- RYA training course organisers
- civil engineering and plant hire companies, and more
Trade ticket registration will open with in February 2024 with an email invitation to apply
If your's is a boating or waterway-related business and you do not receive emails about Crick Boat Show Trade & Preview Day, and you wish to apply for Trade Tickets to for Friday 24 May 2024, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org, giving your company name and brief information about your business.
For pre-registered Trade visitors, the Show will be open 10am – 6pm.
All trade visitors will require formal accreditation in advance and will be issued individual name badges, which are not transferrable.